About the level
This is the first of five courses that will help you reach the Upper-Intermediate level of English or B2 in the international standard CEFR. It’s for people age 13 and older with a solid intermediate knowledge of English.
In this course you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions in English.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques.
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice conversations and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the 5 courses you will:
- become an independent user of English, and have the necessary fluency to communicate without much effort with native speakers.
- understand the main ideas of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions.
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that will make regular interaction with native speakers possible without tension for any of the parties.
- produce clear and detailed texts on a wide range of topics and explain your point of view about a current issues.
- be ready to get preparation to successfully take the Cambridge First B2 exam of English
Review the course and share your opinion. We’d love to get feedback from you and improve this course.
|Unit 1 Remarkable people|
|1A Discuss people you admire||00:00:00|
|1B Discuss a challenge||00:00:00|
|1C Explain what to do and check understanding||00:00:00|
|1D Write an article||00:00:00|
|Unit 1 Remarkable people: Review and extension||00:00:00|
|Unit 2 Survival|
|2A Discuss dangerous situations||00:00:00|
|2B Give advice on avoiding danger||00:00:00|
|2C Give and respond to compliments||00:00:00|
|2D Write guidelines in a leaflet||00:00:00|
|Unit 2 Survival: Review and extension||00:00:00|
|Upper-Intermediate 01 Final Written Test||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.